Here’s my honest review of Royale Kojic Papaya Soap!
Royale Business Club International, Inc. the producer of Royale Kojic Papaya Soap has been in the business of producing beauty products for several years. They are well known for their exceptional product such as; L-Gluta Power Whitening Soap, L-Gluta Power Glutathione Capsules, Fitshape, Pinkish Glow Toner and others.
About Royale Kojic Papaya SoapThis product is very essential for those who have been looking for a beauty soap that gives more even skin tone by preventing the skin from generating a lot of melanin which is the main reason why people get dark or tans skin.
Royale Kojic Papaya is a beauty bar soap of 130g in size and can be bought for Php 170 to Php 180 (or USD 4 to 5) in the Philippines. It comes with a superb balance of strength and fragrance- making it a perfect choice for everyday use and any skin type.[rwp-review id=”0″]
Kojic Acid Soap Brands Comparison
- Unlike other Kojic Acid soap available in the market, the Royale Kojic Papaya soap does not melt easily.
- Stays true to its gentle peeling effect, and sloughs away dead skin.
- Keeps the skin moisturized and also makes the skin glow.
- Elegant product packaging and can be compared with the packaging of some other high end soaps.
- Batch number, manufacturing and expiration date is printed on the product packaging.
- Well sealed and protected so you are sure it’s fresh from the manufacturer.
The ingredients used in making this product are: Kojic Acid, Papaya Extract, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Perfume, Yellow Iron Oxide, Red Iron Oxide, Cocodiethanolamide.
How to Use for Maximum Benefit
If you are using the soap for the first time, do not apply the soap directly to your face and other sensitive areas in the body. You have to carry out a test to confirm if the soap is suitable for your skin.
- Lukewarm is good but warm is highly recommended. Always soaked your face or body with warm water to open up your skin pores and unclog it.
- Lather the Royale Kojic Papaya Soap to the skin and let it stay for a maximum of two minutes. This part is a little bit tricky because everyone has different skin types. If you are using the product for the first time, don’t let it stay more than 30 seconds on your face during the first week of usage. The first week of applying this soap is normally a “getting to understand you” stage; therefore you should be able to feel that your skin becomes familiar with it on daily basis.
- Moisturize, moisturize! It is important to always use heavy lotion or moisturizing creams after applying this product to avoid the drying of your skin after applying it. We recommend the use of L-Gluta Power Whitening Cream and L-Gluta Power Whitening Lotion to quicken the effects.
- Use it twice daily. If after three weeks of using the soap and your skin is already used to it.
- Then look out for the awesome results! Don’t worry, it won’t be long.
- Reduce application time if you feel serious discomfort. It often takes time for you to get used to this product, you can increase exposure period at some point.
For darker spots: Certain parts like scars, stretch marks, you can use the product for 2-4 minutes and up to three times daily.
Apply and lather soap in the inner portion of your hands for approximately 1-2 minutes. Once you don’t feel any kind of reactions similar to intense burning sensation, then you can use the soap without any problem.
I stopped using Marie France soap for 4 weeks to give way to this soap and test its effectiveness. Within the first few days of using this daily, I’ve noticed that dead and dark skin cells began to exfoliate.
I simply continued using the soap daily for a couple of weeks and hope for nothing but a brighter and more even tone skin totally free of pimples, dark spots or other forms of severe skin pigmentation. However, I had to discontinue using it because I still find Marie France to have more potent kojic acid formula.
Overall, it did what it promised and a great alternative to Marie France or Diana Stalder brand if you’re on a budget and don’t want to sacrifice the quality. This kojic acid soap is suitable for complete body skin lightening, inner thighs, dark underarms, bikini area and other inner part of the body. It is as well good for fighting against acne and pimples.